Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wow, I made it. I survived seven days of hard hard work. There was 40 of us that made it out of 115 people that was in our class. I am so proud of myself that I stayed because the fifth day into I was mentally and physically exausted. I wanted to give up and go home. My next step is to get on a truck with a mentor, my first trip will probably be to Utah, that is really excitng. I am so excited about my journey but at the same time I am very home sick and having a hard time with that. I know that I will be okay and make it through.

4 comments:

  1. you go, girl!! You're doing what I've always wanted to do. I hope you keep up this blog because i'm living vicariously through you. Congrats! Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What great news. All of your hard work is paying off...and you truly deserve it!

    Chris tiana

    ReplyDelete