Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My brain hurt so much yesterday that I did not have much to say. Orientation is CRAZY! but to day was better. I took a test yesterday and I got a 91% so that was excitng. Everyday we have to take all kinds of test and we have to get an 80 or better to pass if you can not pass it they send you home. My class seems to be getting dwindled down. We started out with 115, yesterday it was 85, I know today more was sent home. Hopefully we will be done with all the test soon and people will quit going away. Today is a good day.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, both of our posts say "today is a good day" we must be Vulcan mind melding. :-) Sorry, too much Star Trek! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your scores! The MacIntyre-Yee family is cheering you on. Can't you imagine us in our tu-tu with pom-poms.

    ReplyDelete