Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Today I got my fuel cards and my payroll card so it's pretty official. All I have to do now is wait at the hotel until they call me and let me know who my trainer is and when they will pick me up. That is all right with me because I am still getting paid while I am waiting. They are working pretty hard to get every one out on a truck as soon as possible. About ten people left today. It looks like they are going in alphabetical order so that would put me at the bottom of the list. I also found out today that they will not send a woman out on a truck alone with a guy, so there will be three of us in a truck, two women one guy. They have two female trainers but they are booked up. All my privacy will be gone for the next three months. When I go home I will not know what to do with all of that space.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, sweetie, we should have kept the 'C' from your maiden name when we came up with our new last name. That way you'd be at the top of the list. Well, blame my dad for the 'W'. Love you!

    ReplyDelete