Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hi Everyone

It has been a long time since my last post, but they had put me on this dedicated run for Walmart, they needed help for about a week.I was running from Cheyenne to Denver every day. I would sleep for ten hours get up and just start driving for eleven straight. I could not catch my breath. I am all done, I'm going back over the road. It was a good experience, it gave me a lot of backing practice, and walmart is not trucker friendly when it comes to their docks. Below are a couple of cool pics of some crazy things I have seen. Also while I have been in Wyoming people kept asking me if I was going to the rodeo. I said no and they said I should because it is their biggest event of the year. They said over 200,000 people from all over come to this thing. I did not know there were that many people interested in this. I guess it is the largest rodeo in the world. I could not think of a better place for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment