Friday, March 13, 2009

Tired

My training with Chuck is over. We are headed back to Burns Harbor. We picked up a load in Washington yesterday to get us back to Indiana. We picked up washington apples. I spent my whole day in apple orchards. It was pretty neat. If you have seen Cider house Rules that is pretty much what it looks like. I am burned out from being on the road so I am totally looking forward to staying at a hotel for a few days even though I will be getting tested on all that I learned this month. I have to pass all the test to get on my next trrainers truck. So hopefully after some rest a shower and a good meal I will do really well. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Michele! You can do it - look how great you've done so far! I hope your next trainer is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete