Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Laundry day

We were a day early arriving to our customer so we got to do laundry. Doing cleaning stuff two days in a row is a plus. As soon as my laundry came out of the dryer we got a message that we were swapping trailers with another guy who ran out of hours to run. The extra sleep we thought we would be getting got shot down. We picked his load up and started heading for South Carolina. I really enjoy being in the west but I am really looking forward to going south. In the west as soon as we hit the prairies and the mountains I lose signal on all my electronics and that can make for a pretty long day when your just riding along. I am doing really well. I have gotten 100% on all my tests, my trainer has given me excellent evaluations. He says I have a natural talent for driving and he is impressed with how well I am doing. He has high hopes on me becoming a trainer. I don't know we will see!

1 comment:

  1. Whoppee!! That's my girl: rockin' it on the open road! I am SOOOO proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete